4.07.2010

Star Magnolia

We are lucky enough to live very close to the campus of a small college with a very pretty campus. They have so many beautiful flowering trees this time of year. Including a couple of Star Magnolias.

IMG_3296

IMG_3295

IMG_3292

I find the number of flowering trees around here a bit mind-boggling since we really didn't have them growing up where we did. I think there just isn't enough sunshine there for those kinds of plants to be happy. It does make spring really distracting for me here! I am always staring at the trees when I am driving trying to figure out if they are on public or private land to see if I can shoot them!

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are gorgeous! Drooling.

SusanB said...

Oh I love that second one! It's so beautiful - looks like a magazine photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...