6.06.2010

Day 5 Evening: Egyptian Night

The fifth day of our trip our ship had and "Egyptian Night" where we were all to get dressed up in Egyptian clothes, and there were free drinks! Most of the rest of the passengers on our ship, outside our tour group, were theological studies and didn't drink, which meant more for us!

IMG_4531
Mark and Nathan all dressed up.

IMG_4532
Michael! (yes my shutter speed was very slow, I was pushing the limits of not having a flash for this).

IMG_4533
Me in my Cleopatra headdress, which will now be my annual Halloween costume!

IMG_4535
I lent it to Bob to try on.

IMG_4536
Nellie

IMG_4537
Hamdi even dressed up!

IMG_4538
Tonia, James the assassin, and Judy

IMG_4540
Our group

IMG_4543
Stephen and Nathan win a 15 minute massage

IMG_4545
Bob and Maggie win a bottle of wine

IMG_4546

IMG_4555
Nathan playing a game with a potato tied to his waist that he had to use to hit and move another potato, he won!

IMG_4564
Girls turn

IMG_4567
We had to dive for spoons, I didn't last very long

IMG_4570
We did win this "Made in China" Egyptian statue in the raffle though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...