5.09.2011

Entry Tiles

Friday night I was going to play around with more off camera flash, but instead I decided to lay down my latest order of carpet tiles from Flor. As much as I loved the little carpet we had in the entry from Target, it just wasn't big enough, so we went with the same tiles that we put in the hall upstairs.

20110508-IMG_8394

20110507-IMG_8387

20110507-IMG_8388

I wasn't sure about the half tiles I needed around the door, but once it was all in and vacuumed I was actually really happy with it.

1 comment:

Glinda said...

Love it! My Interface rep has always told me to just let her know if I wanted to get some Flor or the actual commercial tiles for much cheaper, and I always have plans to make a dining room rug out of them but never have...plus, with a messy 2.5 year old, it's easier to clean wood than carpet, haha! This looks AWESOME! I hope one day for a trip up to visit & I can see your lovely house in person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...