7.13.2011

My Birthday iphoned

Monday was my birthday, and I took the day off from work to just relax. I decided to try to document my day a bit using my iphone.


Donuts are a great start to the day

Followed by a trip to Target and then lamp shopping at Home Goods



I brought home those pairs of lamps to try out.

There was a yummy burrito lunch that I ate to fast to photograph


Then Stanley sat on the couch while I watched a movie and worked on making:


a TtV contraption for my Kodak Brownie Starflex (upcoming post on that, though I need to modify it a bit more for ease of use)


Gibson wanted to help


Then they both had to help


Success

Then I watched another movie, we went out to dinner, and came home for:

Yum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...