11.15.2011

In Other Very Belated News

This is over four months behind in news but I just got around to taking photos of it a couple weeks ago. I have wanted a 35mm film camera for a while. My Dad (camera purveyor extraordinaire around here) found me one as a birthday gift.

20111017-IMG_9077

It's a Yashica Electro GSN. It seems like it is in great working order, but I need to retrofit a battery for it. I can't wait to get out and use it! I am pretty sure it is going to Thailand with me with some black and white film in it. All of this is just giving me more incentive to learn how to develop my own film.

The setup for the above photo was similar ot what I have shared before:
20111017-IMG_9078

There was a fair bit of dodging as well, this was my SOOC
20111017-IMG_9077-2

1 comment:

Glinda said...

Congrats on the camera purchase that I already knew about!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...