8.22.2012

Instagram - July 2012


At the car wash.

Time to cool off with a grape slush on a hot day.

Stanley wants to help me work from home this afternoon.

My Birthday
Half of the best birthday gift ever three years ago.

The other (crazy) half. Love them both!

Fun b-day activity no 1 - micro adjusting my lenses!

Non fun activity - fixing a filling at least I like our dentist

Birthday shopping at #homegoods

I do like my new nightstand and lamp. Though the table might need a new color.

Sushi birthday dinner

Birthday ice cream!!
End of Birthday

Silly Stanley snuggles hard drives

Can't wait to use my new beach tote next week with @natachaorama

Well that is not something you see everyday!

Silly Stanley!

Gibby wants to go to the beach. He tried to fit in each of our suitcases.

Apparently this is a cat bed, not a beach chair.

Beach Vacation
Vacation = beer

Sunrise vacation run on the boardwalk

Love the beach

Buying a little taffy (and fudge)

Perfect beach day

Waiting for our table w/ @natachaorama

At funland #latergram

Sunrise on our last morning at the beach #rehobothbeach #sunrise

Another from this morning. #latergram

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...