6.11.2004

Payday!

Friday! YEAH! PAYDAY!! DOUBLE YEAH!! I love getting paid. Because often I have already spent part of it! I went looking for a new dress yesterday at lunch. I wanted something to wear to Mike's company picnic, (which he now says we aren't going to) and my birthday, which were supposed to be on the same day. But I can still wear it on my birthday right! It looks really pretty on even if it only looks okay on the hanger.





There was some rain this morning during my run, but I went anyway. It wasn't too bad just cold. And I was tired, it being the fifth day of running in a row. I think I will definately have to try to sign up for a yoga class. Then on that day I can walk in the AM, take it a little easy. I think I will need that to be able to really stick with the running.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...