9.21.2004

Excited

It looks like I might be making a little trip next week or the week after. I don't have too many details about it yet except that they want me to make the trip. And I am EXCITED!!! Hopefully it will go well. I am going to go look at books at lunch to help me prepare.

The season premiere of Gilmore Girls is tonight, which I am also excited about. I love that show. It has to be one of my favorite ones on TV. This weekend I found out that all of season six of Sex and the City will be back on HBO On Demand in October, so Mike is going to have to put up with me watching those. Though if he has to work one night while I am up there I will just watch them all then. I am excited about that too. Oh and season 1 of The O.C. will be out on DVD in October so I will have to go buy that so I can be on track for next season, I didn't watch that as much as I wanted to last year.

All the phones are down at work today, which is weird. But it makes the office nice and quiet, except for people on their cell phones! What would we do without them?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...