9.12.2004

Loving the Wireless

Finally I can say I am updating my webpage from my couch, without any wires! I love MY NEW COMPUTER! It has a nearly disturbingly wide screen. I almost don't know what to do with all that space! It will be good for watching DVDs though. I promise to be nice to you all and never update my webpage from my bathroom. Though that would be funny! Look how Michael has brought me down to his level of potty humor!

The weekend in NY was pretty good. Though we didn't do much. Mike was so tired from working all week. But I did get my own set of keys to his apartment. It is almost like I am a real girlfriend! Actually he is probably going to have to work at least part of every weekend for the next month or two. It will just be easier if he doesn't have to be there to meet me if he is working.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...