10.18.2004

Getting Anxious

Still no news. I am going to call later today and see if I can get an update. I am getting rather anxious, though I know sometimes these things are really slow. Even if it is good news.
I got my tooth drilled this morning, did I mention I had a cavity? It didn't hurt too much though the novicane wearing off feels rather weird. Hopefully it won't hurt on the flight tonight, or any time ever again! I took some aleve before I even went over there just to be safe.

Mike and I had a boring weekend. He was feeling really sick so I just took care of him, and watched the final episodes of SATC. Finally I have seen it all. Next weekend I am going up again, especially if we can get out of St.Louis early this week. Which we might, we have done a bunch of stuff to try and streamline things for this go around.

Did I mention that other interesting work things happened on Friday? The other manager that was asking me about my happiness before my trip talked to me again on Friday, I told him the truth about the trip and the job, and he asked if they could switch the group I am in here would I be happy here (obviously assuming that CA was no longer an option) and I said yes. Turns out there is some pressure from upper management to re-org my current group, so the request for me to change groups wouldn't even have to come from me. It would be a perfect solution. Except for the fact that it gets me no closer to Mike. Though maybe I would look for an apartment here in the city. That would save time. Both on going to see him and on my commute to work. That would be nice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...