10.21.2004

Still . . .

Nothing. I feel really anxious right now, expecting that any day they might call and let me know. I talked to my friend Honey last night and she said it took her 4 weeks to get a verbal offer from Amgen, but that was over the holidays so I am hoping I won't have to wait much more than two. But that only really gives them today, tomorrow, and I suppose I will give them Monday. But I think I am going to try to call the hiring manager this afternoon and see if there are any additional questions she needs answers, and try to without saying it, get across the point that I would LOVE, no ADORE, no LIVE FOR this job. I want it so badly!

St.Louis is okay, other than what I complained about before. We went downtown for dinner last night and drove past the arch, it was too late to go up in it so we didn't get to do that, but I did get a couple of pictures of it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...