Friday turned out to be a pretty bad day. Mike's company is sending him for OSHA training this week. Which he wanted to try and get out of because he didn't think it would be fair to let them send him to this training just before he was hoping to give his notice. But I couldn't get any better answer out of the company I interviewed with, they still haven't gotten the job approved. So Mike had to tell the companies he was talking with that he won't be available for a couple of months. That sucks for me because if CA ever does get on the ball and offer me a job I might have to go out there without Mike for a couple of months! So that all put me in a really bad mood on Friday.
Mom came down this weekend and we did a lot of shopping, I got a cat dish (I don't even have a cat) at the Tent Sale, I got dishes for Mike's Sister (Kim)'s Bridal Shower gift at the Factory Store, I got two new pairs of shoes, one cute pair (white d'orsay pumps from BCBG with pink trim) and one dyeable pair for Kim's wedding this summer. I got new concealer and eyeshadow at Sephora, and I spent $100 on random stuff at Target. My checking account is hemorrhaging pretty bad right now! But I am not as unhappy as I was on Friday so it was worth it to me.
This weekend Mike and I are going to go down to Maryland to visit his brother. Hopefully we will have a good time.
Now I can't decide if I want them to be fast with the offer or not. Yes I want to leave, but I don't want to leave MONTHS before Mike will be able to. If he can't come until August I don't want to spend May, June, July and most of August out there alone! It's not up to me right now though, which is the really annoying part. All I can do is wait, and wait, and wait.