3.22.2005

Nothing to Report

Still nothing new to report about the job situation. Sometimes it makes me wonder how interested they really are in me. Wouldn't they try to push this through faster if they were worried that I was looking elsewhere? Maybe I should go back to looking. At this rate I might be able to find something else before they get their asses in gear.

One of my favorite work people is back in the office today just for the day (she has been gone since last spring I think) so we are going out to lunch! I have missed having the people I like to chat with in the office. Makes coming to work even less fun.

There is a chance I will have to go out to Emeryville for a couple of weeks soon. To wrap up this project I am on. I am not sure how I feel about that with this whole CA thing. I feel bad about them having me out there so I can be more prepared for the next phase of this project, when I hope to not be here for it. But what can I do? I can't tell them that I won't be here until I really have the offer. Which I should have had already. I should be putting in my notice this week or next. But it doesn't look like that is happening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...