4.18.2005

No News

No news, none at all. How much longer will it be? Tomorrow will be six months since they ran my background check the first time. I can't believe how long it's been since I was out there to interview that first time. What would I have done differently if I had known it was going to take this long to honestly get no where?

Saturday was Mom's birthday, I think she had a good day. We went shopping, stopped by Mike's parent's house so I could drop off his sisters bridal shower gift, had lunch and went out for a nice dinner. I had lobster! Yummy! It was actually really relaxing to know that I couldn't hear anything from CA, I didn't have to stress about it. There was no reason to check my email or anything. I wish I could get back to feeling that way during the week. But I feel like it is beyond me.

Over the weekend I think I listened to Antics and Turn on the Bright Lights at least a dozen times. I am really feeling in tune with "The New" from Turn on the Bright Lights.

I wish I could live free
Hope it's not beyond me
Settling down takes time
One day we'll live together
And life will be better
I have it here, yeah, in my mind
Baby, you know someday you'll slow
And baby, my hearts been breaking

I gave a lot to you
I take a lot from you too
You slave a lot for me
Guess you could say I gave you my edge

I miss Mike.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...