10.26.2005

Happy Birthday Michael.

My personality is a tad on the obsessive side. Since Mike and I decided that we wanted to get married I have been completely wrapped up in trying to figure out what we want to do for the wedding. I spend all my free time searching for cheap wedding goods on ebay, looking at wedding pictures on The Knot, looking through bridal magazines, searching the web for wedding locations . . .

Where was I? So I don't want this to become some kind of wedding blog but I think I am trying to hard to keep my wedding planning separate from this webpage and it is keeping me away. So I will try not to bore you with details but I have a dress, a comb for my hair, shoes on the way, wedding rings on the way and a site nearly booked. Now if we could just find me an engagement ring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...