10.05.2005

Sharing

Mike and I are trying to share the computer for a few weeks, until we decide how much we can really spend on a computer for him. Already I am not liking it. I miss having my computer in my lap all night while we are watching TV. Now it is over here on the desk! And sometimes he is on it when I want to be. This sharing thing will take work, I don't do well with sharing.

Tomorrow is a big day though. I am going to a book signing. I plan to take pictures. And if I can get on the computer tomorrow I will post them.

For some reason I am nervous about asking for time off to go back to Apalachin to have a wedding. Is that weird? I have tons of vacation time. Actually the whole wedding thing makes me nervous. Everything except the dress, that is just perfect. Getting married is HUGE and it's really starting to hit me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...