6.27.2006

Do I look different

Today after work I went to a new place to get my hair cut.This is the before picture:


And this is the after:



What do you think? I like it, I think it makes me look like I have more hair. Which is always a good thing when your hair is as fine as mine. I don't think my hair has settled into the cut yet since Mike took the picture about 45 minutes after I was done. In a day or two it will look more settled.

Tonight we are having guests over for dinner, this is a first for us other than when Mike's Dad was here or when Sara was here. These are the first people we have met in CA that we are having over. I am a little nervous. I just want to be a good host. But I am so tired because I got sick yesterday. Oh yeah I forgot I didn't tell you about that. I got a lovely urinary tract infection yesterday! I love a good old burning pee. But I got into see a doctor quickly and they gave me antibiotics and uristat for the discomfort so now I am feeling much better. And I have orange pee to entertain me (a side effect of the uristat).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...