8.01.2006

Boo

Now I am sad, I don't think I placed my camera order with newegg properly to get the free memory card. Now I feel like a dunce. And now I have to go out and buy one because I don't think that the 512MB card I have for my point and shoot camera is going to cut it for this one. Oh well. I guess I can take this as my chance to get a bigger one than 1 GB. But I feel stupid and like I am wasting money! I wanted to start saving money so I could buy Mike a nice birthday gift! Is it worth sending back the one I got and reordering it with the memory card and paying shipping again? I don't think returns are free. What did we do when we returned the last stuff? I suppose I should go price some cards and also wait to see how big of a file each picture makes so I know how much memory I really need.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...