8.04.2006

It's Here

It hasn't arrived at our mailstop yet (ie where the little metal box with my name on it lives) but it is on site somewhere. If it doesn't make it in the afternoon mail delivery I am going down to the warehouse and asking for it! I am not going home without my new camera today!! Speaking of photography via a web forum I was directed to a great photography site that has already taught me a lot about cameras and how they work and has me ITCHING to get my hands on that camera. I can't wait to see what kind of pictures I can get with it!

We made it to the gym again!! Aren't you proud of us? I am. And I "ran" again. Keep in mind that not a lot of actual running was involved since I have taken a bit of a break from it. But give me a few months and I will be back!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...