9.24.2006

Football!!

Yesterday we went to the Cal ASU game in Berkley with one of the principal's of Mike's work. It was a fun game. Probably more fun than watching my game would have been. That has been the big excitment for our weekend. I just needed to recover from all the running around I did at work on Friday.

So what happened at work on Friday? We had an agitator break over night and we were running around trying to get it repaired, but we didn't have the correct information to get it repaired to. And we were worried that we wouldn't get it back in time to not slow down production (and we didn't) so there was also coming up with a plan to get around it. Anyway I believe that everything turned out well in the end and I learned a lot but I was SO tire when I got home!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...