9.11.2006

Something magical

Something magical happened last Thursday and my work got done early! Which made for a really hectic afternoon but I got to ride. Sadly I didn't have much energy left for it, but I still made the best of it. Poor Elvis got ridden three times in a row so he was tired too.

Tomorrow is my group offsite, we are going river rafting. Yippee. Thanks to the graces of a fire we will be going on the tame boring river. Which most of the people in my group are upset about (they are a lot less risk adverse than me), but I am happy. Yeah we might all get a little bored, but I won't come back bruised and banged up. Though I might come back burnt, it is supposed to be in the 90s again tomorrow. When does it end?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...