12.24.2006

Happy Holidays

We are on a plane on our way to Atlanta. No that is not where we plan to spend Christmas. Just the least likely to be socked with snow layover point we had to chose from when we finally got around to booking our flights. After a short stop in Atlanta (and hopefully the chance to grab some lunch we are headed to lovely Newark. Then it is a fun 3 1/2 hour drive home. At least we should make it in time for Christmas tomorrow.

We exchanged our gifts yesterday. Nothing too exciting other than my lovely earrings (which are impossible to get out of my ear so we will be taken them back to that fixed), and my pony slippers (they have tails!!!). Mike got me several other good presents. Mostly I got him clothes, which he needed, he has plently of video games already.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...