4.20.2007

I was so wrong

Nothing is winding down. It has been in a lull, but that was more like the eye of the storm. Now things are INSANE again at work. Mountains of paperwork, disasters around every turn (really so many problems this time around) and to top it all off, to put a bright red cherry on top of it all, I developed a cold yesterday. If there had been anyway for me to stay home in bed today I would have, but that would have meant condemning several other people in my group to working all night tonight. So here I am, miserable, but trying to do my part, and praying that there will be SOME way I can not come in tomorrow.

I was going to enter this in my photo boards weekly challenge, this week being "Favorite Toy" but I just don't have the time. Nor do I really think it is all that good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...