4.18.2007

New Home

I have finally decided to move my blog to blogger (odd concept right?) finally I have tags and automatic archiving. I am going to keep my old website for old photos and all my wedding stuff. From now on blog posts will go here.

Next comes the REALLY fun part, moving all my archives over. I have all of the 2007 posts done. Just a few years left to go.

Other than the labels and archiving why did I decide to move? Well as much as I know about CSS and html I was getting a little tired of doing all the coding myself. I also wanted it to be easier to post photos within my posts but I didn't want to recode all my old pages. I wanted to have direct links to each post. I wanted sidebars.

I just hope this is worth all the trouble.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...