7.03.2007

I told you so

I told you the changeover was starting. And here I am 21 hours into day one and I haven't left campus yet. Yup you read that right it is 3:30 am and I have been here since 6:30 am on the 2nd. Good times huh? Not really, I have a pressure test that just won't hold, we have tried everything we can think of to make it work, and are rapidly running out of ideas. Good news is I am pretty sure my boss will feel bad for me when he gets in at 7 or 8 and I am STILL here, wearing the same thing, and looking half dead. Which means if we can ever get this test to hold I am pretty sure I won't have to come in again until Thursday. But I have to say 1.) I am too old for all-nighters and 2.) I have little faith we will ever get this test to pass, which leaves me in a situation that I don't know how to handle on my own.

I really feel like I need to puke, I am WAY too old for this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...