7.31.2007

Love/Hate

I recently started using google reader to track all the blogs I read. With all the photography board girls on my list it was just getting to be too much to track manually. All the blogs I read that have feeds have been subscribed too and all I have to do is log into google reader to see if any of the 66 blogs on the list have been updated. It saves me a ton of time, and I can keep track of a lot more blogs than I used to with relative ease. I kind of hate it though because I no longer can poke around all these blogs hoping for an update and getting that surge of excitement when there is something new to read. Maybe I just need to add 100+ more blogs to the list to ensure that every time I log in (which is pretty often) there will be something new to read?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...