8.02.2007

Good Lord I am Cranky

Sometimes I just hate how PMS makes me feel. I don't even like myself today. I know I am being a nutty, sensitive, cranky bitch, and there is nothing I can do to stop myself from feeling that way, all I can do is try really hard to not take it out on people. Which I am doing, but you know how there are some people that just like to be contrary? Well the worst thing you can do is mix one of those people with me today, and guess what, I work with one! Don't you dare fucking fight with me today about if PMS exists and if it is stupid for people to use food as a way to comfort themselves. I don't tell you it is stupid for you to be an ass. And I am sure you are so goddamn perfect as well right?? GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I don't want to be here today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of PMDD? I recently read an article in Women's Health magazine about YAZ birth control being able to help with PMDD - I didn't even know what PMDD was, but then I read about it - sounds like it's very common and is SEVERE PMS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...