9.10.2007

Kauai Album

I know it has been over 6 months since we got back from Kauai but I just finished designing and finally put in an order for a blurb album of our trip. Unlike the anniversary gift I made Mike (a blurb album of our first year of marriage), I designed the page layouts in PSP for this book, like I did for our wedding album (did I ever blog about that??). I could have made it a public book to share with you all but then other people could have ordered it, which I find a little creepy. Instead here are all the page layouts. Go here for a slideshow of the full sized images. Note they are not really pixelated, that is just from making them small to fit on here side-by-side, if you view the slideshow you will see they aren't.

Front Cover


Actual Book




















































































Back Cover

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...