12.04.2006

Our new tree

Michael and I put up our new "slim" Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. I would have put it up earlier but he wouldn't hear of it! I took pictures the next day but I just got around to uploading them to photobucket this morning.

Finally I am also going to seriously start my holiday shopping today. I know what we are getting my parents. I have lots of ideas for my sister. I have ideas for his sister, her husband, his brother and his fiancee. The only people who we need to think more about are his parents, his grandmother and I want to get something for my riding instructor. Oh yeah I have ideas for Michael as well. I am leaving work early to go see the doctor to renew my Zyrtec prescription (yeah I will be able to sleep again) and after that I am SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...