12.01.2006

Burnt-out

I really wonder if I can make it through the rest of work today. Thank goodness there is a ho-ho because I am just burnt out from this week. I think I have to stop working on some of the crazy stuff that has been going on and just do some relaxing boring paper work. I have plenty that needs to be filled out. I have been ignoring my own projects for far too long now.

In other news, Elvis has been sold on trial!! For more than the barn paid for him! Hopefully that means they can spend a little more on the next horse. I hope they can find a good one. I love Pickles and Nifty but they have their limits. Pickles was great last night though, full of energy, ready to run, but still well behaved. How can you beat that combo?

Finally I have made a little time to post the photos from the Raiders game. Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...