2.25.2009

Third

Today is our third wedding anniversary. It feels like our wedding was both a lifetime away and just a couple of months ago. This past year has brought so much change for us. We left the jobs we had since before we were married, moved back to the east coast, but to a place neither of us has lived before, started new jobs, and started looking for a house. Hopefully this next year will be full of small things other than actually buying a house, I think we need a quiet year to settle into our new lives here. I will save the really sappy stuff for Mike's anniversary card. :)

Watch later this week for pages from the blurb book I am about to order for our third year. I just need to make a page for today (we are going out for a nice dinner), and then I can pull it all together and share.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...