2.23.2009

Bathroom Status

Do you remember back in November 2007 when I was home for a week between the wedding of a college friend of Mike's and his sister's baby shower and I helped my parents rip up their bathroom?

I know you have all been dying for an update on how that is going, so while I was home to photograph by best friend's baby on the 13th of this month I thought I would get you an updated picture:
IMG_1293

I know you are blown away right? Listen that is how Dad works, it took him nearly 20 years to get the bathroom he put in the basement fully functioning no reason this should be different. That toilet didn't go in until this December (ie 13 months after the previous toilet was ripped out.

I hope Mike and I are faster at home renos when we get a house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...