2.10.2010

Leptospermum

The other flower I picked up at Wegman's were some branches with small pink blossoms. The label said they were leptospermum. Again I used the tripod and remote on these.

IMG_2514
ss 0.6, ISO 100, f/8

IMG_2522
ss 1/8, ISO 100, f/2.8

These were harder to shot, possibly because they were so small. But I think more likely because the branches were busier, so I wanted to use a wider aperture to make the busyness go away, but that made the focus much harder to hit. I think I will have to challenge myself with more flowers like this in the spring when our trees are blooming.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I usually read your blog through Google Reader but had to stop by and comment. I'm really loving these macro shots! They're beautiful! Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...