2.01.2011

Longwood Jan 2011: Yellow Flowers

Our master bedroom is currently decorated with a yellow and gray color scheme. You can see it in this post from this past summer. Anyway, each time I go to Longwood I keep an eye out for yellow flowers to shoot hoping I can find one I like enough to blow up big for the wall. I found a few this last trip, but none of them really were good enough for me.

This one has a pretty yellow background
20110122-IMG_7437
but Mike wasn't a fan.

20110122-IMG_7441
The all yellow flower was a little too much for me in this one, especially coupled with the green/gray background vegetation that makes it look like a selective color image.

This one isn't bad
20110122-IMG_7448
but I guess I don't really like daisies enough to blow this image up.

My favorite out of the bunch
20110122-IMG_7575
but something is still missing.

There were also some yellow orchids, maybe one of those will be a winner. . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...