7.21.2004

Trip Cancelled

There will be no trip to Raleigh this weekend to visit Kim. Her sister got married this past weekend and while home Kim got really sick. Her Mom is going back to NC with her to help take care of her. This leaves me with a free weekend! What will I do to keep myself busy? Rent movies? Go for a Saturday run? Go shopping? Sleep? Work on my job search? It is so strange to only have to worry about what I want to do. But this will make it easy for me to drive halfway home and meet Mom and Dad for lunch or something on Sunday and get my Tivo from them.

The rest of my week is also a lot more open now that I don't have to smush so much into tonight and tomorrow night. And for once no packing! Maybe I can finally go see Jenn and meet her new dog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...