1.10.2005

Nothing going on

Work was pretty busy end of the week last week. Looks like it will be busy again this week but hopefully I can squeeze in more time to update. Not that I have anything to write about. Mike and I mostly spent the weekend packing him up. A rather depressing prospect really. I just want us to live in the same city, I am so sick of all of this. Next weekend we are renting a van and moving all his stuff.

Not much is going on in my life. I ate really well last week. No out of control chocolate or candy fests. Everything in moderation and I can see the results already. I am feeling better and my abs are appearing again already! YEAH!! What more could I really want in life anyway? Well a lot of things to be truthful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...