2.28.2005

Boo

Updating will be harder than I had hoped I think because I am having problems connecting to the high speed internet connection in the hotel. I will have to see what I can do about that. I hate being without the internet!

The flight was fine last night, hotel is nice, gym is 24 hours. YEAH!! So I went for a run on the treadmill this morning. The breakfast buffet was great then we went for sushi at lunch. I wish we had sat at the sushi bar because they had little boats that floated around in a chain on water that delivered your sushi options! That sounds like fun! Tonight the plan is still up in the air, dinner then hopefully back to the hotel early I am tired. Though the meetings were good today, not too boring and I think I might have even learned some stuff. I am sure that will end soon!

Well I have to try to cram in some web-surfing time before we go back to the hotel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...