2.27.2005

Flying Again

I can't believe I have to fly to CA again today. Lucky me! Right I adore 6 hour flights! Though this time I have my inflatable pillow and my earplugs and my sleeping pills and my hand lotion, all I need is to buy a big bottle of water at the airport. Oh yeah and I have to finish packing. So in an effort to put off packing as long as possible I am finally updating with the pictures from vacation last week.





And with pictures of my new haircut that I got yesterday. I think she did a really good job. Such a good job that I bought all the products she used on me. I have never in my life walked out of a haircut being really happy with how my hair looks, usually it takes a day or two for my hair to settle into it's new shape and look good, this time it was immediate. I am so going back there!

With any luck I will be able to update some while I am in CA. At least until Thursday. Thursday night I fly back and meet Becky at the airport for a weekend of girly fun!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...