2.09.2005

Will it ever calm down?

Why is it that things never seem to calm down for me at work? Yesterday I ended up staying an hour late to work (and another hour after that to work out) mostly because my computer died for about 40 minutes, right at the end of the day! Could it have been worse timing? Tonight I have to get out of here on time, I have to go do laundry and the only way I can get to bed at a reasonable time when I have to do that, is by leaving at 4:30 pm. As it is I won't have everything put away until at least 9:30 pm, and that is assuming that I get the washers and dryers when I need them. Although that is assuming also that I take a break when I get home at nearly 8 to eat dinner.

Then today my manager asked me how I felt about working "a lot of overtime". I am not okay with that. A little okay, 5 maybe 10 hours a week for 1 or 2 weeks I could handle. But an extra 20 hours a week for the next three weeks? I am sorry even if I made an extra $1000 or something, that really ISN'T WORTH IT for me!! I have a lot of plans over the next couple of months, vacation to CA, Becky coming out to see me from MN, my Mom coming down for a visit, seeing Mike.

This is why I need to live with Mike so I don't have to spend my weekends traveling to see him and sitting at his apartment not being able to take care of any of the things that right now I have to do on weeknights. That would save me so much time. What am I going to do if this CA thing doesn't work out? Honestly I don't know how much longer I can go on like this? With all the traveling and hating where I live, and hating where he lives.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...