2.04.2005

Caught up

For all that I felt like shit yesterday it turned out to be a really productive day, aside from the cheesesteak I had for dinner! I finally got caught up on my work! A lot of stuff was wrapped up and put to bed yesterday which is a great feeling! I love to check things off on my to do list and there was a ton of checking yesterday! Also being the dork that I am I e-filed my taxes last night. Yup that is right within about 36 hours of getting my W-2 my tax returns have been sent off to both the Federal Government and the Pennsylvania State Government. That is how motivated I can be when I will be getting $600+ back for my efforts! That money is going straight into the savings account though as soon as it is direct deposited in my checking account. By this time next year that money will have earned me $16.50 in interest! Not a lot but better than 0! By the end of the year I should have nearly $8500 in my savings account! I am so excited about that! I can't wait to spend it on a house! Though I need a lot more than that to buy one, but it is a great start!

Becky is coming to see me the first weekend in March for a long weekend and we have decided to take a little trip up to NY so we can do all kinds of girlie stuff, like shopping, eating cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery, having frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity, I think she likes sushi so I might try to talk her into going to Tomoe, and the best idea yet horseback riding in Central Park. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...