2.11.2005

World's Moodiest Person

Sometimes I think I am the most moody person in the world. I was all happy this morning. Then I come into work and get stressed out and very cranky in about 20 minutes. And that isn't even record breaking time. I want to go for another run, that would fix it. That fixes everything. But not until Monday morning.

Tonight I am going up to NY again. So we can celebrate Valentine's Day. Hopefully we will have some fun. I think we are also going to try to get ready for our trip, doing some planning. I really hope the trip goes well. I want this to work out, I want us out of this situation. I want a new apartment, a new (shorter) commute, less travel on weekends, a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, an oven that works, NO BIRD, and warmer weather! Maybe I should call the HM from that job back in October tonight. I was holding off on it because of wanting to transfer and it wouldn't be fair to them if I transferred then left. But the project they wanted me to help on, I can't because of my two current projects so maybe I can work something out before I would transfer. The company from October is still my dream company. I deserve that right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...