5.08.2007

To cheer myself up

In a vain attempt to take my mind off my previous post and my intense desire to OD on chocolate to "deal" with it. I am going to try to remind myself that those things don't define me, even if that stupid doctor seems to think that they do.

So the other week one of my Becky's sent this survey forward thing, normally I ignore those but I was in the mood to try it this time. You send it blank to people and they fill it in about you. These were their responses.

Lawgeek Becky
Where did we meet: OAMS Middle School, Owego, NY
Take a stab at my middle name: Louise
How long have you known me: 16 years
Do I smoke: Smoking HOT - yes. Smokin' ciggies - no.
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: I don't remember - I was 13
Color of my eyes: Hazel?
Do I have any siblings: 1 sister - Val
What's one of my favorite things to do: Horseback riding, photography
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: Damned if I know
What's my favorite type of music: Well...used to be stuff like Veruca Salt & Poe - but I'm not 100% certain now. Just remember big Pimpin'
What is the best feature about me: Loyalty
Am I shy or outgoing: shy
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Rules - its the scientist in you
What's your favorite memory of me: I have too many to count - really. I mean - Coke, Cheetos and Heathers says it all. How many people do you have THAT with?
Any special talents: Uber-brain
Would you consider me a friend: Durh.
How many children do I have: WHAT! None...maybe your husband some days.
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Cheeky
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I
would bring: Your camera & all it's trappings.

Married Becky
Where did we meet: Elementary school
Take a stab at my middle name: Louise
How long have you known me: Since kindergarten, but good friends for about 15 years or so
Do I smoke: I think you've tried it, but definitely not regularly
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: I don't remember...Maybe something along the lines of "Hey, cool jelly bracelet"?
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: Yes, Val
What's one of my favorite things to do: Go horseback riding (and more recently photography)
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: No, again taking a wild guess..."Bonjour. Comment ca va Marie. Et toi?"
What's my favorite type of music: Umm...I'm not really good with music genres...maybe alternative or punk type music?
What is the best feature about me: Your intelligence (and your waist =) )
Am I shy or outgoing: Outgoing with people you know, more shy around those you don't
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Mostly follow the rules
What's your favorite memory of me: Please, there are way too many...hhigh school was one big favorite memory. More recently, definitely our weddings...They've been the only time we're able to hang out together much!
Any special talents: Horseback riding. And I love the pictures you've been taking.
Would you consider me a friend: Of course! One of my oldest and one of my closest!
How many children do I have: None. Yet. ;)
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Ummm....Shel? I'm not good with nicknames.
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I
would bring: Cute shoes
That is how I should define myself, by the good things the people who love me see in me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...