4.28.2008

My Stomach is All in Knots

I finally got an email back today with a date for an on-site interview for that job I have had two phone interviews with. It is one week from today. I am just super SUPER nervous. Unbearably excited that if this works out we could be back on the east coast by August! Maybe even driving back on my birthday (I wouldn't mind spending my 30th birthday in Yellowstone!). But scared about interviewing (always am) and I hate flying (it is just so LONG from CA to PA) and SAD about the idea of leaving this job. I know things are changing here and a good chance I won't be as happy here in a few months, but I love the people I work with, and I would miss several of them like crazy!!!! Thank god I get to go to the gym soon and burn some of this off!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...