3.09.2014

Lens Use 2012 and 2013

It has been a while since I posted an analysis of my lens usage.  (Frankly it's been a while since I posted at all!).  I did a quick analysis of my lens usage over the past two years to compare to the previous ones I have posted, here, here and here.



The most obvious thing is that I took a lot less photos in 2013, even with Ireland. The sad part is that trip probably was nearly half my photos for the year. Let's hope I can do better this year. I am so far, and we have another vacation planned in the near future so that should help!

My 16-35L is still definitely a favorite lens. Graphs like this make me think about selling the 24-70L.  I really don't use it a lot, but I feel like it's a good lens to have in the lineup.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...